Business Process Analyst at ASCO ControlsLocation: Ede, Netherlands
The objective of the Business Process Analyst is to review business processes to gain a complete understanding of current procedures, identify improvements, document those processes, and connect business people to information technology groups in ASCO. The BPA will be the first contact within the IT department for all ERP related requests.
The Business Process Analyst reports functionally to the IT Transition Manager EMEA. Administrative organizational supervision is provided by the Netherlands business unit.
• Build and evaluate business advancement processes
• Carry out Analysis of present processes and identify opportunities to enhance processes
• Create and implement initiatives, business process development, and operative process management
• Inspect effectiveness of active process improvement initiatives and make useful recommendations
• Lead of local IT ERP projects
• Collect information